IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT OUR RETURN
The entire team at the Nolet Leskaj Dental Center is working hard to prepare for the upcoming reopening of the clinic on June 8, 2020. As you know, we are very much looking forward to welcoming our patients again in a safe environment. To do this, new measures will now be implemented to protect our customers and our team against Covid-19 contamination. Here is a summary of the new procedures to follow when you next visit your dentist.
- First, the appointment will be made by phone only. You will have to answer a questionnaire when you book your appointment, when you confirm it and when you arrive at the clinic. Please fill out the COVID-19 EN Form before your visit to our clinic and send it by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important to know that the schedule and availability of your usual dentist could be modified. We will do our best to accommodate each of you, but new constraints must be taken into account in order to limit the number of people inside the establishment.
- Only patients with an appointment will be admitted into our offices. No patient can come accompanied unless there is an exceptional situation.
- At the time of your appointment please call the clinic before entering the building. We will then proceed with the new questionnaire and we will tell you if you can come to the clinic or wait in your vehicle.
- We require all patients to wear a face mask or face cover from the time you enter the building until you reach the operating room.
- When you arrive, a member of staff will greet you, check your temperature, ask you to disinfect your hands with an alcoholic gel, and place your personal items in a bag. We ask you to bring only the bare necessities for your appointment.
- The members of the treating staff will wear a gown, glasses, a mask, a visor, gloves during the treatments.
- When your treatment is completed, you will be escorted at the reception to make the payment. We encourage you to use Interac or a credit card when paying the bill.
We invite you to familiarize yourself with these new procedures so that the return is safe for everyone. We know we can count on your full cooperation as always.
Thank you and see you soon.